Tuesday, March 13, 2007

Love Style

200px40_days__40_nights_movie I've graduated from the quickie stages of sex. In retrospect, I dont think I even went thru much of the hookup stages... Id like lots of foreplay! Jumping to the main event just doesn't cut it for me anymore. Letting it build like a train gathering speed. Not a race car that shoots out and then last for only a round or two. Quality... not speed.... I like it sensual, rhythmic, dynamic!! It has to play my mind and body... not just the rawness of the physical realm. It has to get the psyche touched as well. Must be why one night stands have never really enticed me... It needs a passionate connection! That way, it is three dimensional in experience!! The way Josh Hartnett was able to get Shannyn Sossamon to climax with only a flower in the movie 40 days & 40 nights!!

Thinking out loud... due to an online quiz and a group discussion about it with my officemates earlier on today... hehehe! Pardon for the franknes... wahahaha!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home